Tuesday 23 July 2013

VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray

Received this product from Miss Glossy Box to trial and review. Its 200ml and retails at around £3.89 which personally I think is a bargain!

This is how the product looks:
First off the smell:
Its gorgeous! I actually sprayed it on my hair just because I liked the smell. It smells a little bit like Flower Bomb perfume by Viktor and Rolf. For people that don't know the scent of Flower Bomb its very florally, with a slight fruity smell to it. Reminds me a bit of Impulse, but I cant remember which one! All you need to know, its gorgeous!

Feeling: 
It feels light on your hair, not only is it a back comb spray but its a dry shampoo. When spraying on hair it immediately doesn't feel like anything is on there. Not sure whether that's good or bad...

My favourite dry shampoo which I couldn't live without is Batiste Blush, I love the product and use it regularly between washes. This is a close second, although slightly more expensive. 

All in all, if Batiste was discontinued, this would be my regular dry shampoo. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment