Tuesday 23 July 2013

Dead Sea Spa Magik Silky Smooth Body Lotion

So..... 
Received this product from Birch Box to try and review. Its a body lotion which claims to leave your skin feeling silky smooth. The trial size I received was 25ml but the full size is 350ml and retails around £7.70 in shops such as John Lewis. As I have mentioned before I'm really not a fan of using moisturisers regularly and generally use a new one for a few days then it goes in the drawer never to fulfil its destiny. 

Heres how the product looks: 
The product itself looks pretty much like any moisturiser you can get your hands on, white and lotion like. I have heard the smell being likened to "old lady" smell on other blogs, but I actually really like it. It reminds me of Turkish delight and rose petals. I thinks its a really nice smell and would definately use this product just for the floral scent. It left my skin feeling silky smooth, it was non greasy and just soaked in fairly quickly. I would definately buy this product when the sample runs out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment