Friday 26 July 2013

Sure Crystal Clear Pure

One of the products I use on a daily basis without fail has to be deodorant. I worry if I'm not wearing and feel self conscious. This is by far my favourite deodorant to wear and here is why.

It claims 48hr protection, even for the most active women and I definately agree with it. I apply it in the morning when I get out of the shower and that's it until my next shower, I never smell or feel sticky under my arms. Infact, (TMI) when I do actually start to sweat the deodarant kicks in and smells really nice. I cant quite place the scent of it but it is a very powdery smell almost like baby powder. It also boasts white mark protection like most deodorants these days, and I have never had a problem with white marks on black clothing while using it. One bottle tends to last me about 2 weeks of using every day so I do think its great value for money, it retails at around £2.10 for 150ml.

Here is how it looks:

If you are after a very nice smelling deodorant that's long lasting I would definately buy this! Its normally on 3 for 2 in boots, or just this week I managed to pick up 3 for £5 at Asda. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment