Tuesday 23 July 2013

Ciate Paint Pot Colour 203

Warning! Rave review coming up...

This product was received from Glossy Box to try and review and it retails for around £7.50 for 13.4ml which is about the standard nail varnish size. This is not a brand I have heard of before but it is a brand I will certainly look at buying it in the future. 

Here is how the product looks: 

Its a nice sort of beige colour which looks great on tanned fingers. It has a nice finish, lovely and shiny and a nice colour. The bottle as you can see has a lovely little bow on it which is both very pretty and extra feminine. I'm not sure if the bow on mine will stay that pretty as it will probably have a few spills on it with my clumsiness but its the thought that counts... What you cant see is the shape of the bottle, its shaped a bit different at the back and it feels very nice in the hands. The glass is nice and thick so will likely with stand any drops, which is helpful for me and the carpets...

The only faux pas with it is that it did chip an awful lot, but then again it was worn in the garden while gardening...

All in all I think it is a charming product, with really pretty packaging. I would definately buy this in the future! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This brand are promoted by Marie Claire magazine a lot :)

    ReplyDelete