Wednesday 24 July 2013

Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash Pomegranate

Empty product review coming up!

I actually love this product so much, it smells absolutely divine. It retails at around £1.20 for 250ml which I think is a fairly reasonable price. The packaging is synonymous with Dove, the standard shaped white bottle with a picture on the front that explains what is inside. Simple.

Here is how it looks:

Now I dont generally buy into the hype about moisturising body wash, I just want a body wash that washes me and makes me smell as good as I look (eye roll) but I really did notice a difference with this body wash. It made my skin smooth and silky and made me feel like it was doing my skin good. The colour of the product itself is a slightly pinkish purple colour which I thought was lovely. 

But the thing I loved the most about this product... the smell! It made me instantly fall in love with it. Its a lovely fruity scent that isn't too over powering, its just perfect. Ill be getting another bottle soon! 

To sum up its a great product and I think Dove have done fantastic. The smell is amazing, the price is great. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment