Wednesday 24 July 2013

Suddenly Madame Glamour

Well, I was in need of a new perfume. My favourite bottles were all empty and my Mum is an avid Chanel wearer. She heard about this perfume on a YouTube video promoting the perfume. It is claimed that the perfume smells just like Chanel and you are even challenged to smell the difference!

The best part of it, it retails at £3.99 for 50ml which is an absolute bargain but not only that we managed to get it on offer for £1.99! Arghhhhhhh!

Here is how it looks:

Im not going to lie, the packaging doesn't make me wet my pants in anticipation. It looks like a standard sort of perfume you can pick up in Wilkinson's... 

Now for the smell, I personally cant tell the difference between this and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. No seriously. At all. My Mum however can tell the difference but only just, and to be fair she's been wearing the perfume steady now since we bought it...

The only down side I can see is that the perfume doesn't really have lasting power, at the end of a long day of wearing it it does get a sort of stale-ish smell. Not noticeable to someone who isn't sitting on your lap but still, stale perfume isn't great.

All in all, a really great find, its an amazing product for the price, especially if you want a designer smelling product for less than a tenth of the price. Amazing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment