Monday 22 July 2013

Jerome Alexander Liquid Silk Under Makeup Primer

Time to reveal my "I cannot live without" Make-up article. For years now I have been using this product and its my life line. It really does what it says on the tin. You apply it before you apply any make-up as a base coat, it glides on like silk and I have even used this before without make-up as a sort of moisturiser because I love the way it makes my skin feel. 

The product retails at around a tenner on-line and it seems to be increasingly hard to get hold of. Here is how it looks:


The packaging looks very professional and makes you feel you are using a professional product. It feels lovely on my skin and doesn't clog my pore or cause spots. I would not apply my make-up without using this first.

Off I go now to panic buy some more from E bay (Other Shopping Sites Available) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment