Thursday 24 July 2014

Second day hair

OK so I washed my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar yesterday. It's been 8 days since I last used shampoo on my hair and I'm sorry to say it my hair looks fucking fabulous.
I washed with an egg 3 days ago and then yesterday used the bs and acv. Normally on day 2 it would be a dry shampoo day to wear my hair down or a bun, but I am proudly wearing my hair down and no product. I am hoping to go a week without washing at this point already! My plan is to wear hair down today, headband Curls tomorrow with a bit of dry shampoo in the form of cocoa powder rubbed into roots tomorrow, and then up in a bun the rest of it.
Now, how does it feel so wash your hair in bs and acv? Well, different. The bs doesn't lather so that's something you have to get used to, also, it feels kind of slippery on your head. You have to put this mixture mainly on the roots and I found it easy to do by using a small bottle and just pouring it on and rubbing it in, really massaging scalp at the same time.
The ACV is quite different too. It's the conditioner part of the routine and it stinks! I literally felt like a salad when I was in the shower. I applied it with a small spray bottle and just sprayed around the lengths. You have to try and not get it on the roots but it's OK if you do apparently it just makes it a bit greasy or heavy. I had no problems.
My hair, as I said, feels incredible, looks incredible and I am feeling very very optimistic. I don't think I will be going back. Anyway, picture. This is the morning of waking up!
Happy no pooing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment