Sunday 20 July 2014

No poo Water Only

I caved in today!  After 4 days of no washing and humidity I couldn't go on, my hair genuinely looked wet and gross.  Now I didn't want to set myself back by washing so early on with shampoo so I thought, fuck it. Why not just jump in, and go WO!

WO is a method used by some extreme no pooers where instead of using BS and acv you use just water. JUST. WATER.

Here are the results, as you see from the photos close up it does look slightly greasy. It certainly feels greasy and much heavier than my hair normally feels. It is however much shinier (duh) and more manageable. It took less than 10 minutes to blow dry and quickly whizz with the straighteners. I have also added a front facing picture, what do you think?




What is your story? Let me know in the Comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment