Saturday 19 July 2014

Magnifibres Brush on False lashes

OK so I received this product to review and I am pretty big on mascara. Unfortunately I have not been blessed in the lash department and after believing a stupid myth when I was a child about CUTTING your lashes to make them grow (this does not work BTW!!!!) I now am always on the lookout for wonder products. Here are my lashes before using the product and after. I used a random Mascara to go with it and here are the results. 


This product retails around £16 and personally I do think it is worth it.


Basically what you do is put one layer of said random Mascara on, then immediately apply Magnifibres, leave to dry for a little while and then use more Mascara. I am moderately pleased with the results and used with a better Mascara I think will heed better results.
Have you used this product? What did you think? Comment below and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment