- Egg was beautiful at getting rid of the oil. My hair looked gorgeous the day I washed it but the next day it was absolutely soaked with grease. Not good.
- Coffee was used as a WO rinse. It was messy and my hair smelled like coffee for about a week. No visible difference between this and water only.
- Apple cider vinegar is a popular one to be used as a rinse after a wash. I liked it, the smell didn't bother me but my hair was still getting greasy around day 3 so tried DWV instead.
- Baking soda is a wash. It's great at cleaning hair and is my main wash method that works for me. I wash every 10 days with this.
- Soapnuts is a wash. It's used as a liquid but for me I found it too good at cleaning. It stripped every last bit of moisture out of my hair and left it brittle and dry.
- Distilled white vinegar is a rinse alternative to Apple cider vinegar. I use this alongside baking soda and it doesn't leave my hair greasy. I also use with a water rinse in between washes.
- Tea is used as an acid rinse but again, no difference between this and water for me.
Have you ever gone no poo? Are you considering it? Any questions? Let me know in comments :)